SAN DIEGO PRINTING respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. SAN DIEGO PRINTING may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, terminate the accounts/profiles or privileges of users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide sandiegoprinting.com's Copyright Agent the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the sandiegoprinting.com site;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
sandiegoprinting.com's copyright agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on it's site can be reached as follows:
SAN DIEGO PRINTING
C/O Copyright Agent
9240 Mira Este Court
San Diego, CA 92126
contact @ sandiegoprinting.com